Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Fire is actually a more desirable situation than water damage since fire can be easily extinguished if it is discovered early on. However, it still has the ability to deliver a serious blow to any home or business. Scorched walls and furniture, coupled with the smoke damage that can be spread throughout the house and far beyond the location of the blaze itself, mean a considerable amount of restoration effort. We offer a complete array of fire and smoke damage restoration services designed to repair the damage, eliminate the smoke odor, and return the home to its original state. Fire damaged property will not improve on its own and will need to be professionally restored before it is safe for continued occupation. Call the certified, experienced professionals now.
With experience in all areas of water, fire, and mold restoration. Our staff is also certified and experienced, which means they are able to properly assess your specific problem, plan a course of action and begin the restoration process. Prompt response and immediate service mean that your water, fire, or mold damage is taken care of, and all work is backed by the industry’s most comprehensive guarantee. Call Us for Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration for quality, courteous service.
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome with light coating of petroleum jelly or oil.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don’t attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting your SERVPRO Franchise Professional.
- Don’t attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don’t use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don’t send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
We are available 24X7 at your service. Call Us or mail Us.